Hi, I'm a newbie

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Hi, I'm a newbie

Postby fiftyfive » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:07 pm

I'm studying Criminal Justice and we learned about this case in class. We were told it's a perfect example of a how an investigation should NOT be handled and that everybody - local cops, DOJ, FBI - everybody, dropped the ball. I'm considering using this as a subject for a paper next year. I'm too far into this year's project to switch gears.
The documentaries on YouTube are decent but psychics?? Really?
I've been reading the board when i have time over the past two days - it's a lot to take in - so I hope to be up to speed with the particulars in a week or so.
fiftyfive

Re: Hi, I'm a newbie

Postby fiftyfive » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:40 pm

The first thing I think is "No way anybody slept through that, I don't care what those 3 boys say."

The sketches being done by someone who is not only not a professional forensic sketch artist, but not even an artist, is mind boggling.

Sheriff Thomas hypnotizing 10 year old Justin to conduct an interview, having never been trained in hypnosis????!!

Just my early impressions.
fiftyfive

Postby dmac » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:52 pm

Be glad you may choose Keddie for NEXT YEAR. One year of research ain't enough.

This is the only case I've looked into personally. This case is about ignoring first impressions, ignoring everything you've been told. NOTHING should be taken at face value.

This case is mostly about understanding who the liars are, and why they're lying. That's rudimentary, just to get your balance.

I don't know what your professor said, but there's 200 more-convincing newspaper headlines just today about well-known and ongoing LE corruption.

Keddie is mostly about lies. A few truths will diffuse the miasma infusing the killers' lies. The key is to kill the stink of lies, and knowing it's sources.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
pkstracy (Wed May 10, 2023 2:54 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:08 am

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find breadcrumbs leading to and from rabbit holes, so read all you can and use your search.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby fiftyfive » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:49 am

dmac wrote:Keddie is mostly about lies. A few truths will diffuse the miasma infusing the killers' lies. The key is to kill the stink of lies, and knowing it's sources.

You ain't kiddin'. I gave up on sorting through the b.s. when I got that Karl guy.

I'm very, very careful to victim shame or victim blame but something is just "off" with Sheila and there is animosity between her and the mother. She made a point to mention that her mother had lived to see her first grandbaby born in that People Investigates show. Unless there's one I haven't read of, that would be the child Sheila was forced to give up. It's like she wanted to rub it in and say "That was your grandbaby you made me give away!"
fiftyfive

Postby budrfligh » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:07 am

Your instincts are on point 55. Keep going!
To be aware is to be alive.
budrfligh

Postby fiftyfive » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:42 pm

Ok, you know at the beginning of the last Spider-Man movie when Ned calls Peter and they are so in shock with everything that they just keep saying "DUDE!" back and forth? Yeah, I've that level with this case.
I'm at "DUDE!"
Jeeeezus, everything in the documentary is out the phucking window. They cut from Frank "I was movin', yes I swear I was movin' right then and there" to Dee "I'mma doin' so much for all the veterans so you know I'm on the level" Lake who references and his buddy Mike and they don't bother to say that FRANK IS MIKE! Both are b.s. artists. Frank is short for Franklin. Mike is short for Michael. Who has two nicknames??

I kinda wonder if Rick is even in touch with Sheila & Greg. I'd like to be a fly in the wall if those three were alone together in a room.
fiftyfive

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:08 pm

I loathe cartoon-films, and gave up when Spidey was 2000. That was Tobey kissing Kirsten upside down? No more lame Superfilms, they ALL SUCK MY ANUS. Fucking christ, Superfriends was such the perfect piece of shit!

The last shit I worked on in HWood was 94, the best being PULP FICTION.

The worst is hearing all the Keddie lies painted over fake backdrops as if the same exact lies were suddenly true.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:11 pm

If only repeatedly saying something made it true.
budrfligh

Postby budrfligh » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:13 pm

Only comic worthy of the time is Hallstrom series. Another great author doing graphic novels is Andrew Vachss.
budrfligh

Postby leenie963 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:46 pm

I. Love. Batman. They eat spiders for breakfast. teehee
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby pkstracy » Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am

fiftyfive wrote:The first thing I think is "No way anybody slept through that, I don't care what those 3 boys say."

The sketches being done by someone who is not only not a professional forensic sketch artist, but not even an artist, is mind boggling.

Sheriff Thomas hypnotizing 10 year old Justin to conduct an interview, having never been trained in hypnosis????!!

Just my early impressions.

I agree with you on the "There is no way anyone slept through that" With all the noise, nope no way.
pkstracy

Postby dmac » Wed May 10, 2023 3:17 pm

It's been confirmed LE were told, multiple times, by Greg and Justin that they were awakened and witnessed the murders. This was buried by LE for 30 years.

Rick is the only one where I've seen no evidence (yet) that he admitted to being awake during the murders. But he certainly was. However, LE did intentionally fuck the majority of their recording of an early interview with him, so who knows what was omitted by LE?

More disturbingly, there's evidence Sheila was fucking with witnesses very early on. We know she waited in bed at the Meeks on Sunday morning for the others to wake up, in order for her to have witnesses to her acting skills when she faked "finding" the crime scene. We also know Zo, Jamie, and others were fudging their stories almost immediately on Sunday morning. 40+ years on, Sheila still claims she has no clue who called the cops or who called Uncle Don Sunday morning, or who was called first... We damned well know Sheila called Don, but why lie about it? And why couldn't Zo or the Albins recall?

And how is it that Rick was guided to invent a phone call coming in from Mama Meeks Sunday night? We know it didn't happen, not just because the information supposedly exchanged in the call was impossible for Mama Meeks to know (Nina had no idea where John/Dana were at the time, and the call came long before J/D actually secured a ride to 28 thru Kathy).

We from the 5+ hour interview in 2016 between FBI/BCSO and Loon that LE are fully aware the boys were forced to 'get dirty' during the murders, as I'd announced here back around 2012. We also know Rick and Justin are responsible for repositioning and then covering Sue with the sheet/blanket. So, we very publicly debunked and put to bed any idea that the boys slept through the murders over a decade ago. But, LE knew this back in 1981, and chose to publicly lie about the entire case for DECADES.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to for newbies <podcasters too>